Support our appeal
WAA 100 Club
We’ve launched an exclusive club for businesses who want to support our Airbase Appeal – the WAA 100 Club
From employee fundraising to matched-funding, there are so many ways your business could get on board and we will provide a dedicated team to support you all the way.
“I am honoured to support this essential local emergency service that benefits our community in Wiltshire. This fundraising initiative by Wiltshire Air Ambulance will ensure that this excellent service is retained into the future and that many more lives will be saved or improved as a direct result of your generosity. We have had cause to call upon the WAA on more than one occasion over the past 26 years. I am delighted to say that they always perform without hesitation and with great skill and care.”
Jeffrey Thomas, Chairman, Hartham Park and 100 Club Founder Member
What’s more, by becoming a 100 Club member, you can:
• Build up team spirit by incorporating charitable giving into your organisation. The benefits for employee engagement and happiness will be given back to you ten-fold.
• Access a large audience – reach deep into the local community and be seen by the 76,000 plus annual visitors to Wiltshire Air Ambulance website, and over 33,000 followers across our social media.
• Grow your business contacts at The 100 Club through network events and cultivate lasting business relationships with senior business leaders.
• Promote your involvement in The 100 Club on your own website and social media platforms.
As well as helping to support a highly-respected and much-loved charity,
joining the 100 Club will bring exclusive benefits to your business, including:
- A visit to our current Operations Centre to meet the crew and see the helicopter to inspire your team.
- A visit to our new home site so you can see the difference your support is making.
- Motivational talks and presentations by our crew and team.
- First aid demonstrations by our crew.
- A 100 Club members’ competition/team building day.
- 100 Club business events – a great opportunity to network with other business and showcase your company
- Mutually beneficial marketing and PR opportunities to launch your partnership with WAA.
- Ongoing PR opportunities celebrating your fundraising achievements
- Recognition of your support across our digital marketing platforms and on our Airbase Appeal microsite.
- A feel-good factor for your teams – they will be making a real difference.
- Knowing your business has helped secure the future of this lifesaving charity for years to come.
- Your company’s recognition on a ‘roll of honour’ at our new airbase once built.
- An exclusive event for 100 club members to mark the opening of our new home.
- An online community of support via the hashtag #WAA100Club.